- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 2/3 cup butter, cubed
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup Diamond of California Chopped Pecans
- Ice cream
- In a saucepan over medium heat, bring cream, brown sugar and butter to a boil, stirring constantly. Reduce heat; simmer for 2 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from the heat; stir in the chocolate chips until melted and smooth. Stir in pecans. Serve warm over ice cream. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 3 cups.
Originally published as Chocolate Praline Ice Cream Topping in Country April/May 1999, p51
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Chocolate Praline Ice Cream Topping(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review