- and spices; add to the creamed mixture alternately with milk,
- beating well after each addition.
- In a small bowl, beat egg whites until soft peaks form; fold into
- batter. Pour into a greased and floured 10-in. fluted tube pan.
- Bake at 325° for 1 to 1-1/4 hours or until a toothpick inserted
- near the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing
- from pan to wire rack.
- In a small bowl, beat the frosting ingredients until smooth. Frost
- cake. Yield: 16 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 431 calories, 18 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 39 mg cholesterol, 299 mg sodium, 65 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.