Living on the equator, we experience warm weather year-round. These cold sweets are a favorite after-nap treat with my four children. I like how these pops are easy to make in large quantities.
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons baking cocoa
- 4 cups milk
- 10 Popsicle molds or plastic cups (3 ounces) and Popsicle sticks
- In a large saucepan, combine the sugar, flour and cocoa. Gradually stir in milk until smooth. Bring to a boil over medium heat; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Cool slightly.
- Pour 1/4 cup into each mold or plastic cup; top with holders or insert Popsicle sticks. Freeze until set. May be frozen for up to 3 months. Yield: 10 servings.
Originally published as Fudge Pops in Quick Cooking July/August 2005, p37
Reviews for Chocolate Popsicles
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review