- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons baking cocoa
- 4 cups milk
- 10 Popsicle molds or plastic cups (3 ounces) and Popsicle sticks
- In a large saucepan, combine the sugar, flour and cocoa. Gradually stir in milk until smooth. Bring to a boil over medium heat; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Cool slightly.
- Pour 1/4 cup into each mold or plastic cup; top with holders or insert Popsicle sticks. Freeze until set. May be frozen for up to 3 months. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews for Chocolate Popsicles
"Greatest recipe i've tried all year!"
"This does make a lot of popsicles! We all liked them very much - they are smooth and creamy, and of course chocolatey. For a "grown-up" version, we added 2 TBS of instant coffee (dry) and a splash of kahlua. Very nice."
"My 3 yr old, 10 month old, and husband enjoyed them! Recipe will make a good size batch. Will make them again!"
"i apologize! im new at this and forgot to click the stars! very good!"
"My 6 yr old and i made these. i was surprised at how much they actually made. i have the same popsicles trays as shown in the pic and i filled 2 of those trays and an ice cube tray. my 3 kids love them! askin for more"