Chocolate Popcorn Recipe
- 2 quarts unsalted popped popcorn
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup salted peanuts
- 6 plain milk chocolate candy bar (1.55 ounces each)
- 1. Place popcorn in a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Sprinkle with marshmallows and peanuts. Break candy bars in half and place on top.
- 2. Bake at 300° for 5 minutes. Let stand for 1 minute; toss to coat. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 3 quarts.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 104 calories, 6 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 1 mg cholesterol, 96 mg sodium, 11 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.
Reviews for Chocolate Popcorn
"This is a fast and easy snack. Kids ask for it at school parties. I also take it to potlucks and meetings."