If you like chocolate and popcorn, you will enjoy this speedy snack from Suzanne McKinley of Lyons, Georgia. "It's great for school bake sales, group functions or potluck socials," she says.
Recommended: Holiday Popcorn
- 2 quarts unsalted popped popcorn
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup salted peanuts
- 6 plain milk chocolate candy bar (1.55 ounces each)
- Place popcorn in a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Sprinkle with marshmallows and peanuts. Break candy bars in half and place on top.
- Bake at 300° for 5 minutes. Let stand for 1 minute; toss to coat. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 3 quarts.
Originally published as Chocolate Popcorn in Quick Cooking January/February 2004, p48
Reviews for Chocolate Popcorn
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review