Chocolate Pizza Heart Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 3/4 cup miniature marshmallows
- 3/4 cup chopped salted peanuts
- 3/4 cup crushed potato chips
- 2 tablespoons flaked coconut
- 7 maraschino cherries, halved
- 1/4 cup milk chocolate M&M's
- 2 tablespoons vanilla or white chips
- 1/2 teaspoon shortening
- Using a pencil, draw a 10-in. heart on a waxed paper. Place paper, pencil mark down, on a baking sheet; set aside.
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate and butterscotch chips; stir until smooth. Stir in the marshmallows, peanuts and potato chips. Immediately spread on prepared pan into heart shape. Sprinkle with coconut; top with cherries and M&M's.
- In a microwave, melt vanilla chips and shortening; stir until smooth. Drizzle over top. Refrigerate until firm, about 1-1/2 hours. Remove waxed paper. Let stand for 10 minutes at room temperature before cutting. Yield: 1-3/4 pounds.
Reviews for Chocolate Pizza Heart
Sort By :
"Well hi ther! Yalls got the same names as me! MNy name is "smittY"! Nd ie seed you got some Paula Deen quites! I jess loves me Pola Deen! Thank ya kindly fur sayin i's a inspiratuons!"
"Smitty, you are an inspiration to all."
"Oh my word! Thes lil peetzer is jess so darnded prety! Yall no what i done isstead? I got a big ol biuiscuit dowe, smooshed it all rounds, spread sum jelly on therr, gots soome butters. n added shocalte chips! then i jess gets some marshmloowwses, and plooped them on therr like little pudgee hariy rabbits!! Thn i sprooshled sum jellie belliys on therr, snd ai was so essicted we jess tossed it all round and cooked dem. Then we all ates it, nd i t was campbells chikin soup goowd!!!!"
"This was delicious and a very special treat for those that don't like a traditional birthday cake! Eat within 24 hrs (recruit 10 friends at least to help eat this!) or the potato chips start to go stale."