Chocolate Pizza Candy Recipe
—Norma Oosting, Holland, Michigan Suggest that red and/or green candied cherries could be used. (Original photo had both; current photo only had red).
- 8 ounces white baking chocolate, divided
- 1-1/3 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup crisp rice cereal
- 1/2 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup salted peanuts
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- 1 cup red candied cherries
- 1. In a microwave-safe bowl, melt six squares of white chocolate with the chocolate chips. Stir until smooth. Stir in the cereal, marshmallows and peanuts.
- 2. Spread into a 10-in. circle on a greased pizza pan or foil-covered cardboard cake circle.
- 3. Sprinkle with coconut and top with cherries. Melt remaining white chocolate; drizzle over pizza. Refrigerate until set. Yield: 12-16 slices.
Reviews for Chocolate Pizza Candy
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC