Chocolate Pizza Candy
—Norma Oosting, Holland, Michigan
Suggest that red and/or green candied cherries could be used. (Original photo had both; current photo only had red).
12-16 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 8 ounces white baking chocolate, divided
- 1-1/3 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup crisp rice cereal
- 1/2 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup salted peanuts
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- 1 cup red candied cherries
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt six squares of white chocolate with
- the chocolate chips. Stir until smooth. Stir in the cereal,
- marshmallows and peanuts.
- Spread into a 10-in. circle on a greased pizza pan or foil-covered
- cardboard cake circle.
- Sprinkle with coconut and top with cherries. Melt remaining white
- chocolate; drizzle over pizza. Refrigerate until set. Yield: 12-16