- 8 ounces white baking chocolate, divided
- 1-1/3 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup crisp rice cereal
- 1/2 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup salted peanuts
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- 1 cup red candied cherries
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt six squares of white chocolate with the chocolate chips. Stir until smooth. Stir in the cereal, marshmallows and peanuts.
- Spread into a 10-in. circle on a greased pizza pan or foil-covered cardboard cake circle.
- Sprinkle with coconut and top with cherries. Melt remaining white chocolate; drizzle over pizza. Refrigerate until set. Yield: 12-16 slices.
Reviews for Chocolate Pizza Candy
Sort By :
Have been making this recipe for several years. I usually make it at Christmas time. A special treat. I use maraschino cheeries, well drained, both red and green.
I used to make this recipe years ago when it was first published in Country Woman and had forgotten all about it. I always made the pizzas mini sized by using muffin tins, doll sized layer cake tins, or small pie tins to put the mixture into. In this way I got a number of individual sized candy pizzas from each recipe. Another change I made was to use red and green M&Ms rather than the red and/or green cherries. I thought it looked even more pizza-like that way.