- 8 ounces white baking chocolate, divided
- 1-1/3 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup crisp rice cereal
- 1/2 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup salted peanuts
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- 1 cup red candied cherries
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt six squares of white chocolate with the chocolate chips. Stir until smooth. Stir in the cereal, marshmallows and peanuts.
- Spread into a 10-in. circle on a greased pizza pan or foil-covered cardboard cake circle.
- Sprinkle with coconut and top with cherries. Melt remaining white chocolate; drizzle over pizza. Refrigerate until set. Yield: 12-16 slices.
Reviews for Chocolate Pizza Candy
"Have been making this recipe for several years. I usually make it at Christmas time. A special treat. I use maraschino cheeries, well drained, both red and green."
"I used to make this recipe years ago when it was first published in Country Woman and had forgotten all about it. I always made the pizzas mini sized by using muffin tins, doll sized layer cake tins, or small pie tins to put the mixture into. In this way I got a number of individual sized candy pizzas from each recipe. Another change I made was to use red and green M&Ms rather than the red and/or green cherries. I thought it looked even more pizza-like that way."