- Beat in vanilla and salt. Spread over dough. Carefully roll up each
- rectangle into a tight jelly roll; wrap in waxed paper. Chill for 2
- hours or until firm.
- Cut into 1/8-in. slices with a sharp thin knife; place on greased or
- parchment-lined baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 7-10 minutes or
- until lightly browned. Cool on wire racks. Yield: 9 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 85 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 10 mg cholesterol, 37 mg sodium, 12 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.