- over each rectangle to within 1/2 in. of edges. Sprinkle with
- chocolate chips. Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a short
- side; pinch seam to seal. Place seam side down in two greased 9-in.
- x 5-in. loaf pans. Cover and let rise until doubled, about 45
- Brush tops of loaves with egg. Bake at 350° for 25 minutes. Cover
- loosely with foil. Bake 15-20 minutes longer or until loaves sound
- hollow when tapped. Remove from pans to wire racks to cool. Yield: 2
- loaves (16 slices each).
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 127 calories, 5 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 29 mg cholesterol, 105 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.