- whisk the remaining milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand
- for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Chill.
- To assemble, cut cooled cake into 1-in. cubes. Place a third of the
- cake in a 3-1/2-qt. trifle dish. Combine water and rum extract;
- drizzle a third over the cake. Top with pineapple pudding, a third
- of the cake and a third of the rum mixture. Layer with the chocolate
- pudding and remaining cake and rum mixture. Cover and chill.
- Just before serving, in a large bowl, beat cream until it begins to
- thicken. Add confectioners' sugar; beat until stiff peaks form.
- Spread over cake. Garnish with pineapple and grated chocolate if
- desired. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 471 calories, 19 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 119 mg cholesterol, 556 mg sodium, 68 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 9 g protein.