Chocolate Peppermint Spritz Cookies Recipe
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1-1/2 teaspoons peppermint extract
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup baking cocoa
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup crushed peppermint candies
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in egg and extracts. In another bowl, whisk flour, cocoa and salt; gradually beat into creamed mixture.
- Using a cookie press fitted with a disk of your choice, press dough 1 in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake 8-12 minutes or until set. Immediately sprinkle crushed candies over cookies. Remove from pans to wire racks to cool completely. Store in airtight containers. Yield: 3 dozen.
Originally published as Chocolate Peppermint Spritz Cookies in Country Woman 2013
Reviews for Chocolate Peppermint Spritz Cookies
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review