Chocolate Peppermint Bark
These treats are such a snap to make, I almost feel guilty serving them. But nobody seems to mind I didn't put in much effort—they just keep coming back for more. —Keslie Houser, Pasco, Washington
16 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 6 ounces white baking chocolate, chopped
- 1 cup crushed peppermint or spearmint candies, divided
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- In a microwave, melt white chocolate at 70% power; stir until smooth.
- Stir in 1/3 cup crushed candies. Repeat with chocolate chips and an
- additional 1/3 cup candies. Alternately drop spoonfuls of chocolate
- and white chocolate mixtures onto a waxed paper-lined baking sheet.
- Using a metal spatula, cut through candy to swirl and spread to
- 1/4-in. thickness. Sprinkle with remaining crushed candies.
- Refrigerate until firm. Break into pieces. Store between layers of
- waxed paper in an airtight container. Yield: about 1 pound.