Chocolate-Pecan Sticky Buns Recipe
You won’t believe how delicious this super-easy, 4-ingredient recipe is! Sent from Tamara Logan of Oak Ridge, Tennessee, these rolls have surprise chocolate kisses inside that guests will love.
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 10 min. Bake: 25 min. YIELD:20 servings
- 1 can (15 ounces) coconut-pecan frosting
- 1 cup pecan halves
- 2 tubes (12 ounces each) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 20 milk chocolate kisses
- 1. Spread frosting over the bottom of a greased 9-in. square baking pan. Arrange pecans over frosting; set aside.
- 2. Flatten each biscuit to 1/4-in. thickness. Place a chocolate kiss in the center of each biscuit. Bring up edges of dough and pinch to seal. Arrange biscuits, flat side down, over pecans.
- 3. Bake at 400° for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on a wire rack for 5 minutes. Invert onto a serving plate; serve immediately. Yield: 20 servings.
1 bun equals 229 calories, 11 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 1 mg cholesterol, 325 mg sodium, 30 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC