When our kids have friends sleep over, I like to surprise them with this chocolate treat. Our favorite dippers include fruit, marshmallows, cookies and pound cake.
Recommended: 42 Holiday Party Snacks Every Host Should Know
- 1/2 cup half-and-half cream
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 9 ounces semisweet chocolate, broken into small pieces
- 1/4 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Fresh fruit and shortbread cookies
- In a heavy saucepan over low heat, combine cream and honey; heat until warm. Add chocolate; stir until melted. Stir in pecans and vanilla.
- Transfer to a fondue pot or a 1-1/2-qt. slow cooker and keep warm. Serve with fruit and cookies. Yield: 1-1/3 cups.
Originally published as Chocolate Pecan Fondue in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2003, p179
Reviews for Chocolate Pecan Fondue
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review