Chocolate Pecan Cheesecake
Mouths will water at the sight of this fast-to-fix pie! Chocolate and caramel make this creamy cheesecake a fabulous dessert.
Christy Bowles - Garfield, AZ
8 ServingsPrep: 25 min. + chilling
- 25 caramels
- 1/4 cup evaporated milk
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans, divided
- 1 chocolate crumb crust (9 inches)
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1-1/4 cups cold 2% milk
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1/2 cup hot fudge ice cream topping, warmed
- In a small saucepan, combine caramels and evaporated milk. Cook and
- stir over medium-low heat until smooth; stir in 1/2 cup pecans. Pour
- into crust. Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sour cream until
- smooth. In a small bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes;
- beat into cream cheese mixture until blended. Spread over caramel
- mixture. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes. Before serving,
- drizzle with hot fudge topping and sprinkle with remaining pecans.
- Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 548 calories, 28 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 41 mg cholesterol, 503 mg sodium, 68 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 9 g protein.