Chocolate Peanut Treats Recipe
- 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1. In a bowl, combine cracker crumbs and butter. Stir in sugar and peanut butter. Press into a greased 8-in. square pan.
- 2. In a microwave or double boiler, melt the chocolate chips and stir until smooth. Spread over peanut butter layer. Chill 30 minutes; cut into squares. Chill until firm, about 30 minutes longer. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: about 2 dozen.
1 each: 148 calories, 9g fat (4g saturated fat), 10mg cholesterol, 81mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate (14g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein
Reviews for Chocolate Peanut Treats
"So yummy! Love them! So sweet, you can only have a small one at a time. But they're really good!! Thanks for the recipe!"
"Better than peanut butter cups, and easy to make. My husband really liked these."
"Kids will love making and eating these.....more nutritious than store bought goodies."
"I thought these were too sweet, but hubby loved them."