Chocolate Peanut Treats Recipe
When I was in high school, I took these sweet and crunchy squares to bake sales—they were the first to sell out. I still make them for family and friends who love the classic combination of chocolate and peanut butter. —Christy Asher, Colorado Springs, Colorado
- 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1. In a bowl, combine cracker crumbs and butter. Stir in sugar and peanut butter. Press into a greased 8-in.-square pan.
- 2. In a microwave or double boiler, melt the chocolate chips and stir until smooth. Spread over peanut butter layer. Chill 30 minutes; cut into squares. Chill until firm, about 30 minutes longer. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: about 2 dozen.
1 serving (1 each) equals 148 calories, 9 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 10 mg cholesterol, 81 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.
Reviews for Chocolate Peanut Treats
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC