- 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- In a bowl, combine cracker crumbs and butter. Stir in sugar and peanut butter. Press into a greased 8-in. square pan.
- In a microwave or double boiler, melt the chocolate chips and stir until smooth. Spread over peanut butter layer. Chill 30 minutes; cut into squares. Chill until firm, about 30 minutes longer. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: about 2 dozen.
Reviews for Chocolate Peanut Treats
"Double this recipe! It will be loved by all peanut butter fans. This is best way to get PB cup flavor in an easy to prepare large quantity. I always double but use slightly less sugar. As a volunteer feild editor with Taste of Home I love using recipes that recreate classic flavors."
"So yummy! Love them! So sweet, you can only have a small one at a time. But they're really good!! Thanks for the recipe!"
"Better than peanut butter cups, and easy to make. My husband really liked these."
"Kids will love making and eating these.....more nutritious than store bought goodies."
"I thought these were too sweet, but hubby loved them."