Chocolate Peanut Sweeties Recipe
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3 cups confectioners' sugar
- 60 miniature pretzels (about 3 cups)
- 1-1/2 cups milk chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon shortening
- In a small bowl, beat peanut butter and butter until smooth. Beat in confectioners' sugar until combined. Shape into 1-in. balls; press one on each pretzel. Place on waxed paper-lined baking sheets. Refrigerate until peanut butter mixture is set, about 1 hour.
- In a microwave, melt chocolate chips and oil; stir until smooth. Dip the peanut butter ball into chocolate; allow excess to drip off. Return to baking sheet, pretzel side down. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Yield: 5 dozen.
Reviews for Chocolate Peanut Sweeties
Sort By :
"These things are soooo good yet sooo easy to do!"
"This recipe is quite popular at our house during holiday seasons and parties. We even do it without pretzels when there's no pretzels around!"
"Every time I make these I get tons of raves! They have become my husband's favorite treat so I make them for his birthday every year. They are a big hit at office holiday parties."
"These are easy and if you have too much of the peanut butter stuff made up as I did it freezes well"
"These are easy and fun to make and eat!!"