Chocolate Peanut Sweeties Recipe
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3 cups confectioners' sugar
- 60 miniature pretzels (about 3 cups)
- 1-1/2 cups milk chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon shortening
- In a small bowl, beat peanut butter and butter until smooth. Beat in confectioners' sugar until combined. Shape into 1-in. balls; press one on each pretzel. Place on waxed paper-lined baking sheets. Refrigerate until peanut butter mixture is set, about 1 hour.
- In a microwave, melt chocolate chips and oil; stir until smooth. Dip the peanut butter ball into chocolate; allow excess to drip off. Return to baking sheet, pretzel side down. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Yield: 5 dozen.
Reviews for Chocolate Peanut Sweeties
Sort By :
"This recipe is quite popular at our house during holiday seasons and parties. We even do it without pretzels when there's no pretzels around!"
"Every time I make these I get tons of raves! They have become my husband's favorite treat so I make them for his birthday every year. They are a big hit at office holiday parties."
"These are easy and if you have too much of the peanut butter stuff made up as I did it freezes well"
"These are easy and fun to make and eat!!"
"these were very quick to make and my family loved them, fun to make with the kids"