Chocolate Peanut Supreme Recipe
- 1/2 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 cups cold milk
- 1 package (5.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup chopped peanuts
- In a large bowl, combine peanut butter and butter. Stir in cracker crumbs and sugar. Press into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. dish.
- In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set; spoon over crust. Spread with whipped topping; sprinkle with peanuts. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour or until set. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 12-16 servings.
Reviews for Chocolate Peanut Supreme
Sort By :
"This was pretty good. Makes a lot. Good for a gathering."
"Awesome recipe. Easy to make and wonderful to serve/eat! Big hit whenever I make it"
"My kids absolutely love this recipe. When I ask them what they want for dessert, this dish is always the answer!"