- 1 teaspoon plus 1/2 cup butter, divided
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2/3 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2/3 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 4-1/2 teaspoons creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon butter
- Line a 9-in. square pan with foil; grease foil with 1 teaspoon butter. In a microwave, melt remaining butter. Stir in confectioners' sugar, peanut butter and cracker crumbs. Spread into prepared pan.
- In microwave, melt topping ingredients; stir until smooth. Spread over top. Refrigerate until set.
- Using foil, lift out of pan. Cut into 1-in. squares. Store airtight in the refrigerator. Yield: 1-1/2 pounds.
Reviews for Chocolate Peanut Squares
"These are so easy to make and so good! They combine some of my very favorite flavors and are great to keep on hand. The hardest part is waiting for them to chill!"
"Awesome! This classic recipe of peanut butter and chocolate will remind you every bit of pb cups. Feel free to dress them up with crushed peanuts on top. Cut small because they are rich! As a volunteer feild editor for Taste of Home I enjoy recipes that come together quickly and use classic ingredients."
"Very easy to make and makes a lot - and have made them 3 times now and passed on the recipe - really tasty peanut butter and chocolate - win win"
"These were so easy and delicious! A perfect addition to any cookie tray!"
"I made these for a coworker's birthday, her favorite candy is a reese cups. These hit the spot. They are so easy and everyone loved them."
"I've been making these delicious bars for years. Definitely a family favorite!"
"Perfect. The best. Taste better than Reese's!!!!"
"quick and easy, a hit with all ages. Yes they are sweet. Used chunky p butter so they had a littke crunch.Used butter (not marg like some of the other reviews) and had no trouble cutting after 5 hrs in the fridge, cut up beautifuly"
"I love Taste of Home. I can always find my family's old favs here. My Gramma used to bake this recipe in the oven for a few minutes. No microwave. :)"