Chocolate Peanut Squares Recipe
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2/3 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2/3 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 4-1/2 teaspoons creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon butter
- Line a 9-in. square pan with foil and butter the foil; set aside. In a large bowl, combine confectioners' sugar, peanut butter, graham cracker crumbs and butter. Spread into prepared pan.
- Combine topping ingredients in a microwave-safe bowl; heat until melted. Spread over peanut butter layer. Refrigerate until cool. Using foil, left out of pan. Cut into 1-in. squares. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Yield: 1-1/2 pounds.
Reviews for Chocolate Peanut Squares
Sort By :
"I made these bars, and the flavor is good. But, I am having a problem melting my chocolate chips. I used the microwave and stirred the chocolate, peanut butter, and margarine after every 15 seconds of heating. Does anyone know what I am doing wrong?"
"This is a welcome treat, anytime!"
"I love these! I have made these for several gatherings and every time I get so many compliments. I have had a lot of requests to bring these for other gatherings. People love them, they always say that they taste like Reese's! They are pretty easy to make and don't take a whole lot of time. I love that I don't have to even turn on the oven. When you cut them you just have to do it slowly because sometimes they will shatter or split."
"So simple, yet so yummy! This is a keeper"
"Despite all the rave reviews, I really did not like this recipe. The taste is just so-so; a little crumbly and way too sweet. I refrigerated them for a couple of hours and when I went to cut them apart, they positively shattered. I was making them for a dinner and I was only able to make about half of them look even a little bit presentable. :-/ I was really disappointed all the way around and would not make these again. :-/"