Chocolate Peanut Squares
If you're a fan of peanut butter cups, you'll enjoy these two-layer treats. A slightly crunchy graham cracker and peanut butter layer is topped with a smooth coating of melted chocolate chips and peanut butter. Yum!
30 ServingsPrep: 20 min. + cooling
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2/3 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2/3 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 4-1/2 teaspoons creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon butter
- Line a 9-in. square pan with foil and butter the foil; set aside. In
- a large bowl, combine confectioners' sugar, peanut butter, graham
- cracker crumbs and butter. Spread into prepared pan.
- Combine topping ingredients in a microwave-safe bowl; heat until
- melted. Spread over peanut butter layer. Refrigerate until cool.
- Using foil, left out of pan. Cut into 1-in. squares. Store in an
- airtight container in the refrigerator. Yield: 1-1/2 pounds.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 127 calories, 8 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 8 mg cholesterol, 77 mg sodium, 13 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.