Chocolate Peanut Parfaits
“This lower-in-fat-and-calories version of a pie recipe I dearly love still tastes great and looks richer than it really is. It’s make-ahead handy!”
Lisa Varner - Charleston, SC
2 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 2 chocolate wafers, crushed
- 1/4 cup fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 2 ounces fat-free cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat creamy peanut butter
- 3/4 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat whipped topping
- 1 teaspoon chocolate syrup
- 1 teaspoon chopped dry roasted peanuts
- Divide crushed wafers between two parfait glasses. In a small bowl,
- beat the milk, cream cheese, peanut butter, lemon juice and vanilla.
- Fold in whipped topping. Spoon over crushed wafers. Cover and
- refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Just before serving, drizzle with
- syrup and sprinkle with peanuts. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 parfait equals 285 calories, 8 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 7 mg cholesterol, 332 mg sodium, 41 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 12 g protein.