“This lower-in-fat-and-calories version of a pie recipe I dearly love still tastes great and looks richer than it really is. It’s make-ahead handy!” Lisa Varner - Charleston, SC
- 2 chocolate wafers, crushed
- 1/4 cup fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 2 ounces fat-free cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat creamy peanut butter
- 3/4 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat whipped topping
- 1 teaspoon chocolate syrup
- 1 teaspoon chopped dry roasted peanuts
- Divide crushed wafers between two parfait glasses. In a small bowl, beat the milk, cream cheese, peanut butter, lemon juice and vanilla. Fold in whipped topping. Spoon over crushed wafers. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Just before serving, drizzle with syrup and sprinkle with peanuts. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Chocolate Peanut Parfaits in Healthy Cooking August/September 2009, p66
Reviews for Chocolate Peanut Parfaits
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review