- 2 chocolate wafers, crushed
- 1/4 cup fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 2 ounces fat-free cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat creamy peanut butter
- 3/4 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat whipped topping
- 1 teaspoon chocolate syrup
- 1 teaspoon chopped dry roasted peanuts
- Divide crushed wafers between two parfait glasses. In a small bowl, beat the milk, cream cheese, peanut butter, lemon juice and vanilla. Fold in whipped topping. Spoon over crushed wafers. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Just before serving, drizzle with syrup and sprinkle with peanuts. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Chocolate Peanut Parfaits
"This was great! I didn't have choc. wafers on hand so i used choc filled oreo cookies and than on top of everything I added some cool whip and than drizzled chocolate syrup on top of that. Mmmmmmmm . . . ."
"Yummmy! make your own sweetened condensed milk out of 1/2 cup cold water, 11/3 cups nonfat dry milk, 3/4 cup sugar 1 t vanilla. In 2 cup bowl mix milk and water until smooth. Microwave 45 sec. to 1 min until steaming. Add sugar and vanilla. Mix and cool completely. Makes 1 can 14oz. Could use Splenda."
"In all reality people, this was great! Definately a lot lower in calories than a pie would be."
"Excellent!! So tasty and easy to make, perfect for satisfying that sweet craving!!"
"Very rich but very tasty. The calories are accurate. To check, all you have to do is enter the ingredients in a calorie calculator. It's not that hard. "recipes.sparkpeople.com/recipe-calculator.asp""
"This was so rich and so sweet it was hard to eat. It tasted good - it was just too rich!"