Chocolate Peanut Ice Cream Dessert Recipe
- 1 cup crushed vanilla wafers (about 30 wafers)
- 1/2 cup finely chopped peanuts
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 6 cups chocolate ice cream, softened, divided
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup chunky peanut butter
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 1. Line the bottom and sides of a 9-in. x 5-in. loaf pan with heavy-duty aluminum foil. Combine the first four ingredients; press half onto the bottom of the pan. Freeze for 15 minutes. Spread half of the ice cream over crust; freeze for 1 hour or until firm.
- 2. Meanwhile, for filling, in a large bowl, beat cream cheese and peanut butter until creamy. Beat in sugar and milk. Fold in whipped cream.
- 3. Spread over ice cream; freeze for 1 hour or until firm. Spread with remaining ice cream (pan will be very full). Press remaining crumb mixture on top. Cover and freeze for several hours or overnight.
- 4. Remove from the freezer 10 minutes before serving. Using foil, remove loaf from pan; discard foil. Cut into slices using a serrated knife. Yield: 10-12 servings.
1 slice: 393 calories, 25g fat (12g saturated fat), 55mg cholesterol, 205mg sodium, 38g carbohydrate (31g sugars, 2g fiber), 7g protein.
Reviews for Chocolate Peanut Ice Cream Dessert
"I have this recipe. It's fast, easy, & tastes awesome!"