Chocolate Peanut Grahams Recipe
Cinnamon graham crackers are the base for this tasty chocolate dessert treat! May freeze.
- 4 whole cinnamon graham crackers, broken into quarters
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 3 teaspoons shortening
- 1. Spread half of the graham cracker quarters with peanut butter; top with remaining crackers.
- 2. In a microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate chips and shortening; stir until smooth. Dip the crackers into chocolate; place on a waxed paper-lined pan. Refrigerate until set. Yield: 8 cookies.
2 cookies equals 376 calories, 24 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 164 mg sodium, 41 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 7 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC