Chocolate Peanut Grahams Recipe
- 4 whole cinnamon graham crackers, broken into quarters
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 3 teaspoons shortening
- 1. Spread half of the graham cracker quarters with peanut butter; top with remaining crackers.
- 2. In a microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate chips and shortening; stir until smooth. Dip the crackers into chocolate; place on a waxed paper-lined pan. Refrigerate until set. Yield: 8 cookies.
2 each: 376 calories, 24g fat (10g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 164mg sodium, 41g carbohydrate (28g sugars, 4g fiber), 7g protein.
Reviews for Chocolate Peanut Grahams
"Very tasty. I didn't have cinnamon graham crackers so I used plain ones instead. They were very good."
"These delicious treats are easy to make and they taste delicious! It would be fun to try them with chocolate graham crackers as well!"
"These are delicious and very easy to make!"
"These have become a favorite holiday treat. Kids and adults love them! I do use regular graham crackers and natural peanut butter. They are also very good if you add marshmellow fluff on top of the peanut butter."
"Will try it. Another variation of something like this is tak wheat thin, spread thin layer of creamy peanut butter ,top with another wheat thin and dip in chocolate. They taste like a butterfinger. So easy and so good.Artie Magee"
"good and easy"