Cinnamon graham crackers are the base for this tasty chocolate dessert treat! May freeze.
- 4 whole cinnamon graham crackers, broken into quarters
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 3 teaspoons shortening
- Spread half of the graham cracker quarters with peanut butter; top with remaining crackers.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate chips and shortening; stir until smooth. Dip the crackers into chocolate; place on a waxed paper-lined pan. Refrigerate until set. Yield: 8 cookies.
Originally published as Chocolate Peanut Grahams in Weeknight Cooking Made Easy Annual 2005, p295
Reviews for Chocolate Peanut Grahams
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review