Chocolate Peanut Drops Recipe
This is a recipe that I got from a friend, who got it from her sister, and between the three of us we've handed it out everywhere! The chocolatey candies couldn't be easier to make in the slow cooker and depending on the size of your spoon, you can get at least several dozen candies from this one recipe. So easy and great for gifts.—Anita Bell, Hermitage, Tennessee
- 4 ounces German sweet chocolate, chopped
- 1 package (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 4 packages (10 to 12 ounces each) white baking chips
- 2 jars (16 ounces each) lightly salted dry roasted peanuts
- In a 6-qt. slow cooker, layer ingredients in order listed (do not stir). Cover and cook on low for 1-1/2 hours. Stir to combine. (If chocolate is not melted, cover and cook 15 minutes longer; stir. Repeat in 15-minute increments until chocolate is melted.)
- Drop mixture by rounded tablespoonfuls onto waxed paper. Let stand until set. Store in an airtight container at room temperature. Yield: about 11 dozen.
Originally published as Chocolate Peanut Drops in Taste of Home Everyday Slow Cooker & One Dish Recipes Annual 2013, p94
Reviews for Chocolate Peanut Drops
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Dec. 23, 2013
This was the best tasting candy I have ever made. I always favor the peanut clusters from Trader Joes but these are even better. So creamy and smooth they just melt in your mouth.