Chocolate Peanut Drops Recipe
This is a recipe that I got from a friend, who got it from her sister, and between the three of us we've handed it out everywhere! The chocolatey candies couldn't be easier to make in the slow cooker and depending on the size of your spoon, you can get at least several dozen candies from this one recipe. So easy and great for gifts.—Anita Bell, Hermitage, Tennessee
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 20 min. Cook: 1-1/2 hours + standing YIELD:132 servings
- 4 ounces German sweet chocolate, chopped
- 1 package (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 4 packages (10 to 12 ounces each) white baking chips
- 2 jars (16 ounces each) lightly salted dry roasted peanuts
- 1. In a 6-qt. slow cooker, layer ingredients in order listed (do not stir). Cover and cook on low for 1-1/2 hours. Stir to combine. (If chocolate is not melted, cover and cook 15 minutes longer; stir. Repeat in 15-minute increments until chocolate is melted.)
- 2. Drop mixture by rounded tablespoonfuls onto waxed paper. Let stand until set. Store in an airtight container at room temperature. Yield: about 11 dozen.
1 piece equals 102 calories, 7 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 1 mg cholesterol, 31 mg sodium, 8 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC