Chocolate Peanut Dream Pie Recipe
"I love the flavor of peanut butter cups, so I dreamed up this creamy, rich pie to serve to company," shares Rosanne Marshall of Depew, New York. "It's wonderfully simple to make and always get rave reviews."
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 10 min. + chilling YIELD:6-8 servings
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) cook-and-serve chocolate pudding mix
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup whipped topping
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- Peanuts and additional whipped topping, optional
- 1. Prepare pudding according to package directions. Remove from the heat; whisk in peanut butter. Place pan in a large bowl of ice water for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Fold in whipped topping.
- 2. Pour into the crust. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour or until set. Garnish with peanuts and whipped topping if desired. Yield: 6-8 servings.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC