Chocolate Peanut Dream Pie
"I love the flavor of peanut butter cups, so I dreamed up this creamy, rich pie to serve to company," shares Rosanne Marshall of Depew, New York. "It's wonderfully simple to make and always get rave reviews."
6-8 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) cook-and-serve chocolate pudding mix
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup whipped topping
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- Peanuts and additional whipped topping, optional
- Prepare pudding according to package directions. Remove from the
- heat; whisk in peanut butter. Place pan in a large bowl of ice water
- for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Fold in whipped topping.
- Pour into the crust. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour or until set.
- Garnish with peanuts and whipped topping if desired. Yield: 6-8