"I love the flavor of peanut butter cups, so I dreamed up this creamy, rich pie to serve to company," shares Rosanne Marshall of Depew, New York. "It's wonderfully simple to make and always get rave reviews."
Featured In: 25 Recipes for Valentine Cupcakes
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) cook-and-serve chocolate pudding mix
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup whipped topping
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- Peanuts and additional whipped topping, optional
- Prepare pudding according to package directions. Remove from the heat; whisk in peanut butter. Place pan in a large bowl of ice water for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Fold in whipped topping.
- Pour into the crust. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour or until set. Garnish with peanuts and whipped topping if desired. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Chocolate Peanut Dream Pie in Quick Cooking March/April 1998, p48
Reviews for Chocolate Peanut Dream Pie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Sep. 19, 2010
"This is delicious. We love Peanut Butter Cups too & this fit the bill. Yumm-Oh!"