Chocolate Peanut Dream Pie Recipe
"I love the flavor of peanut butter cups, so I dreamed up this creamy, rich pie to serve to company," shares Rosanne Marshall of Depew, New York. "It's wonderfully simple to make and always get rave reviews."
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) cook-and-serve chocolate pudding mix
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup whipped topping
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- Peanuts and additional whipped topping, optional
- Prepare pudding according to package directions. Remove from the heat; whisk in peanut butter. Place pan in a large bowl of ice water for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Fold in whipped topping.
- Pour into the crust. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour or until set. Garnish with peanuts and whipped topping if desired. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Chocolate Peanut Dream Pie in Quick Cooking March/April 1998, p48
Reviews for Chocolate Peanut Dream Pie(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Sep. 19, 2010
This is delicious. We love Peanut Butter Cups too & this fit the bill. Yumm-Oh!
More Recipe Collections
- Chocolate Dessert Recipes >
- Chocolate Desserts >
- Chocolate Pie Recipes >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Easy Chocolate Recipes >
- Easy Dessert Recipes >
- Easy Desserts >
- Easy Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Nut Recipes >
- Peanut Butter Recipes >
- Peanut Recipes >
- Pie Recipes >