- sugar, condensed milk and vanilla until smooth. Fold in 3 cups
- whipped topping. Spread over the crust; top with the remaining
- whipped topping and peanuts.
- In a microwave melt chocolate chips and butter; stir until smooth.
- Stir in vanilla until smooth; drizzle over the dessert. Refrigerate
- for 2-3 hours before serving. Yield: 12-15 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 656 calories, 39 g fat (19 g saturated fat), 60 mg cholesterol, 494 mg sodium, 67 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 12 g protein.