Chocolate Peanut Crunch Ice Cream Cake Recipe
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 2 cups crushed Nutter Butter cookies (about 18 cookies)
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 quart chocolate ice cream, softened
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a small saucepan, melt chocolate chips over low heat. Stir in cookie crumbs until coated. Spread on waxed paper to cool. Coarsely chop.
- Spread vanilla ice cream into a 9-in. springform pan; sprinkle with 2 cups cookie mixture. Freeze for 30 minutes. Spread with chocolate ice cream. Cover and freeze for 4 hours or until firm.
- In a small bowl, beat cream until it begins to thicken. Add confectioners' sugar and vanilla; beat until stiff peaks form. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen. Remove sides of pan.
- Spread whipped cream over top and sides of dessert; press remaining cookie mixture into sides. Freeze for 1 hour or until whipped cream is set. Remove from the freezer 15 minutes before serving. Yield: 14 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Chocolate Peanut Crunch Ice Cream Cake(3)
Sort By :
Tasty, but not overly special. Simple and easy recipe though, fun to make for the kids.
Just made this for Father's Day! Great! Next time I am going to use chocolate sandwich cookies!
My daughter (11) and I made this for her birthday party last night. It was absolutely delicious!
More Recipe Collections
- Birthday Recipes >
- Chocolate Chip Recipes >
- Chocolate Dessert Recipes >
- Chocolate Desserts >
- Chocolate Ice Cream >
- Chocolate Ice Cream Recipes >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Easy Desserts >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Homemade Ice Cream Cakes >
- Ice Cream Cake >
- Ice Cream Recipes >
- Mother's Day Dessert Recipes >
- Peanut Butter Recipes >
- Potluck Desserts >