Chocolate Peanut Crunch Ice Cream Cake Recipe
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 2 cups crushed Nutter Butter cookies (about 18 cookies)
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 quart chocolate ice cream, softened
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1. In a small saucepan, melt chocolate chips over low heat. Stir in crushed cookies until coated. Spread on waxed paper to cool. Coarsely chop.
- 2. Spread vanilla ice cream into a 9-in. springform pan; sprinkle with 2 cups cookie mixture. Freeze for 30 minutes. Spread with chocolate ice cream. Cover and freeze for 4 hours or until firm.
- 3. In a small bowl, beat cream until it begins to thicken. Add confectioners' sugar and vanilla; beat until stiff peaks form. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen. Remove sides of pan.
- 4. Spread whipped cream over top and sides of dessert; press remaining cookie mixture into sides. Freeze for 1 hour or until whipped cream is set. Remove from the freezer 15 minutes before serving. Yield: 14 servings.
1 slice equals 369 calories, 22 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 55 mg cholesterol, 141 mg sodium, 39 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 6 g protein.
Reviews for Chocolate Peanut Crunch Ice Cream Cake
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.