Chocolate Peanut Cookies Recipe
When I make chocolate chip cookies, I bake this variation, which is chock-full of other flavors. The cookies are crisp on the outside and moist and tender in the middle.
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons beaten egg
- 2 tablespoons 2% milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup honey-roasted peanuts
- 1/3 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup coarsely chopped miniature peanut butter cups
- 1. In a large bowl, cream the butter, peanut butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Beat in the egg, milk and vanilla. Combine the flour, baking soda and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well. Stir in the peanuts, chocolate chips and peanut butter cups.
- 2. Drop by tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Remove to wire racks. Store in an airtight container. Yield: about 2 dozen.
1 cookie equals 82 calories, 5 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 9 mg cholesterol, 68 mg sodium, 9 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fat, 1/2 starch.
Reviews for Chocolate Peanut Cookies
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC