Chocolate Peanut Clusters Recipe
- 2 pounds white candy coating, coarsely chopped
- 1 package (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 package (11-1/2 ounces) milk chocolate chips
- 5 cups salted dry roasted peanuts
- 1. In a heavy saucepan over low heat, cook and stir candy coating and chips until melted and smooth. Cool for 10 minutes; stir in peanuts.
- 2. Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto waxed paper-lined baking sheets. Refrigerate until firm, about 45 minutes. Yield: 10 dozen.
1 serving (2 each) equals 206 calories, 14 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 1 mg cholesterol, 103 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.
Reviews for Chocolate Peanut Clusters
"This brings back memories. My mom would makes this aling with 3 or 4 other kinds of candies each Christmas season. I have also made this very easy recipe. Oh so good."
"Theses were so easy and so good, the presentation if these are so festive."
"Always a christmas hit, but great any time of year. so eassy to make."
"I love this recipe! I made it last Christmas for the first time, and everyone loved them! I will be making this every Christmas!!"
"This candy was delicious! I gave it as gifts along with other candy that I made. It's not easy just eating one piece."