Chocolate Peanut Clusters Recipe
- 2 pounds white candy coating, coarsely chopped
- 1 package (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 package (11-1/2 ounces) milk chocolate chips
- 5 cups salted dry roasted peanuts
- 1. In a heavy saucepan over low heat, cook and stir candy coating and chips until melted and smooth. Cool for 10 minutes; stir in peanuts.
- 2. Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto waxed paper-lined baking sheets. Refrigerate until firm, about 45 minutes. Yield: 10 dozen.
2 each: 206 calories, 14g fat (7g saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 103mg sodium, 20g carbohydrate (17g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein
Reviews for Chocolate Peanut Clusters
"This brings back memories. My mom would makes this aling with 3 or 4 other kinds of candies each Christmas season. I have also made this very easy recipe. Oh so good."
"Theses were so easy and so good, the presentation if these are so festive."
"Always a christmas hit, but great any time of year. so eassy to make."
"I love this recipe! I made it last Christmas for the first time, and everyone loved them! I will be making this every Christmas!!"
"This candy was delicious! I gave it as gifts along with other candy that I made. It's not easy just eating one piece."