Chocolate Peanut Butter Swirled Fudge
64 ServingsReady In Time 3 hours, 15 minutes
- 2 cups (12 oz.) peanut butter chips
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk, divided
- 2 tbsps. butter
- Dash salt
- 1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 tsp. McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- Line 8- or 9-inch square pan with wax paper, extending paper over
- edges of pan.
- Melt peanut butter chips with 1 cup sweetened condensed milk, butter
- and salt in heavy saucepan over low heat.
- Melt chocolate chips with remaining sweetened condensed milk in small
- saucepan. Remove from heat; add vanilla. Stir until smooth.
- Spread peanut butter mixture evenly into prepared pan. Spoon
- chocolate mixture over peanut butter mixture. With table knife or
- metal spatula, swirl through top of fudge.
- Chill 3 hours or until firm. Remove from pan by lifting edges of wax
- paper. Cut into squares. Yield: About 1 1/2 pounds.