- 2 cups (12 oz.) peanut butter chips
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Dash salt
- 1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- LINE 8- or 9-inch square pan with wax paper, extending paper over edges of pan.
- MELT peanut butter chips with 1 cup sweetened condensed milk, butter and salt in heavy saucepan over low heat.
- MELT chocolate chips with remaining sweetened condensed milk in small saucepan. Remove from heat; add vanilla. Stir until smooth.
- SPREAD peanut butter mixture evenly into prepared pan. Spoon chocolate mixture over peanut butter mixture. With table knife or metal spatula, swirl through top of fudge.
- CHILL 3 hours or until firm. Remove from pan by lifting edges of wax paper. Cut into squares. Yield: About 1 1/2 pounds.
Reviews for Chocolate Peanut Butter Swirled Fudge
"I made this for a Christmas brunch and everyone could not stop complimenting it! Definitely a repeater!!!"
"I made this recipe yesterday and was not impressed. It is very chewy and the peanut butter taste was very mild. I would not recommend this fudge."