Chocolate Peanut Butter Pizza
This is probably the most unusual "pizza" you'll ever see! It's a great dessert for kids, although adults snap it up, too. Everyone loves the chewy crust and the great flavor. Chocolate and peanut butter are a nice combination.
16-20 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1/2 cup shortening
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, cream the shortening, peanut butter and sugars until
- light and fluffy. Beat in eggs and vanilla. Add flour and mix well.
- Pat into a greased 12-in. pizza pan. Bake at 375° for 12
- minutes. Sprinkle with marshmallows and chocolate chips; bake 3-5
- minutes longer or until lightly browned. Yield: 16-20 slices.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 220 calories, 11 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 21 mg cholesterol, 42 mg sodium, 28 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.