Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
This easy pie is so delicious that you will making it all summer. The no-bake makes it great that I don't have to heat up my kitchen for a great dessert.—Carole Taylor, Mason City, Iowa
6-8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1-3/4 cups cold milk
- 1 chocolate cookie crust (8 or 9 inches)
- 2 cups whipped topping
- 4 peanut butter cups (.6 ounce each), coarsely chopped
- In a bowl, whisk pudding mix and milk for 2 minutes. Let stand for 5
- minutes or until soft-set. Pour into crust. Chill for 20 minutes or
- until filling is thickened. Cover with the whipped topping. Sprinkle
- peanut butter cups on top. Chill. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 246 calories, 10 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 8 mg cholesterol, 339 mg sodium, 34 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.