Chocolate Peanut Butter Parfaits Recipe
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat chunky peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons plus 2 cups cold fat-free milk, divided
- 1 cup plus 6 tablespoons reduced-fat whipped topping, divided
- 1 package (1.4 ounces) sugar-free instant chocolate fudge pudding mix
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped salted peanuts
- In a small bowl, combine peanut butter and 2 tablespoons milk. Fold in 1 cup whipped topping; set aside. In another small bowl, whisk remaining milk with the pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set.
- Spoon half of the pudding into six parfait glasses or dessert dishes. Layer with reserved peanut butter mixture and remaining pudding. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Refrigerate remaining whipped topping.
- Just before serving, garnish each parfait with 1 tablespoon whipped topping and 1-1/2 teaspoons peanuts. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Chocolate Peanut Butter Parfaits
Sort By :
Delicious, although I misjudged the serving size and used far too large of parfait glasses which made it look like a tiny serving. :) However, it was so good, indulgent and didn't taste "healthy" at all. Next time we are going to try with SF butterscotch pudding!
I made this recipe for the first time several weeks ago. I did increase the peanut butter to 1/4 C. It was fantastic! My guys loved it! I used SF pudding mix and Cool Whip Free to cut down on calories. It's a keeper - thanks for sharing.
Delicious and my family loved it! Very easy and looks pretty too!
I do pastry at the local hospital I made this and everyone one loved it. I added chocolate chips sprinkled on top of whipped cream. A very pretty dessert
These are delicious! My hubby loved it so much and when I told him how easy it was to make he brought home 4 boxes of pudding the next day. We have 5 kids and they all thought they were sooo good. And any of them could easily make them themselves! Even the 9 year old! EXCELLENT!