- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat chunky peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons plus 2 cups cold fat-free milk, divided
- 1 cup plus 6 tablespoons reduced-fat whipped topping, divided
- 1 package (1.4 ounces) sugar-free instant chocolate fudge pudding mix
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped salted peanuts
- In a small bowl, combine peanut butter and 2 tablespoons milk. Fold in 1 cup whipped topping; set aside. In another small bowl, whisk remaining milk with the pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set.
- Spoon half of the pudding into six parfait glasses or dessert dishes. Layer with reserved peanut butter mixture and remaining pudding. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Refrigerate remaining whipped topping.
- Just before serving, garnish each parfait with 1 tablespoon whipped topping and 1-1/2 teaspoons peanuts. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Chocolate Peanut Butter Parfaits
Sort By :
"Delicious, although I misjudged the serving size and used far too large of parfait glasses which made it look like a tiny serving. :) However, it was so good, indulgent and didn't taste "healthy" at all. Next time we are going to try with SF butterscotch pudding!"
"I made this recipe for the first time several weeks ago. I did increase the peanut butter to 1/4 C. It was fantastic! My guys loved it! I used SF pudding mix and Cool Whip Free to cut down on calories. It's a keeper - thanks for sharing."
"Delicious and my family loved it! Very easy and looks pretty too!"
"I do pastry at the local hospital I made this and everyone one loved it. I added chocolate chips sprinkled on top of whipped cream. A very pretty dessert"
"These are delicious! My hubby loved it so much and when I told him how easy it was to make he brought home 4 boxes of pudding the next day. We have 5 kids and they all thought they were sooo good. And any of them could easily make them themselves! Even the 9 year old! EXCELLENT!"