“When a friend gave me this recipe I knew it was a keeper. It meets all requirements, it's easy, low calorie, low fat, and it's pretty, to boot!” You absolutely won't believe that this dessert is light. Pat Soloman - Casper, Wyoming
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat chunky peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons plus 2 cups cold fat-free milk, divided
- 1 cup plus 6 tablespoons reduced-fat whipped topping, divided
- 1 package (1.4 ounces) sugar-free instant chocolate fudge pudding mix
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped salted peanuts
- In a small bowl, combine peanut butter and 2 tablespoons milk. Fold in 1 cup whipped topping; set aside. In another small bowl, whisk remaining milk with the pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set.
- Spoon half of the pudding into six parfait glasses or dessert dishes. Layer with reserved peanut butter mixture and remaining pudding. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Refrigerate remaining whipped topping.
- Just before serving, garnish each parfait with 1 tablespoon whipped topping and 1-1/2 teaspoons peanuts. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Chocolate Peanut Butter Parfaits in Healthy Cooking June/July 2008, p30
Reviews for Chocolate Peanut Butter Parfaits
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review