Chocolate Peanut Butter Mousse
Chocolate Peanut Butter Mousse from Maria Regakis of Somerville, Massachusetts combines favorites chocolate and peanut butter perfectly. It's a delicious, rich dessert ideal for summer night entertaining and a nice alternative to ice cream.
6 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 1 milk chocolate candy bar (5 ounces), chopped
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/3 cup chocolate-covered peanuts, chopped
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine the candy bar, cream and peanut
- butter. Microwave at 50% power for 2-3 minutes or until smooth,
- stirring twice. Transfer to a small bowl. Cover and refrigerate for
- 1 hour or until chilled.
- Beat until soft peaks form. Spoon into dessert dishes; sprinkle with
- chocolate-covered peanuts. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1/2 cup) equals 554 calories, 46 g fat (19 g saturated fat), 60 mg cholesterol, 237 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 14 g protein.