- 1 jar (18 ounces) peanut butter
- 1 package (14.3 ounces) graham crackers, broken into rectangles
- 1-1/2 pounds milk chocolate candy coating, coarsely chopped
- Spread a rounded teaspoonful of peanut butter on one side of half of the graham crackers. Top with remaining crackers.
- In a microwave, melt candy coating; stir until smooth. Dip cookies in coating to completely cover; allow excess to drip off.
- Place on waxed paper-lined baking sheets; let stand until set. Store in an airtight container in a cool dry place. Yield: 5 dozen.
Reviews for Chocolate Peanut Butter Grahams
"I make something very similar but use a brown sugar shortbread cookie recipe. I cut the dough in rectangles about the size of one quarter of a graham cracker. Once baked, I spread peanut butter between two cookies and freeze them. Once frozen, I melt real chocolate chips with a bit of butter or oil and dip the sandwich cookies into the melted chocolate chips. I normally decorate the tops with Christmas sprinkles, etc. Let them set. They freeze very well. Such a delicious combination. My family loves them!"
"These are fabulous. They didn't last long over christmas dinner."
"I have made these a few times. I even made these with chocolate graham crackers,so they are good either way. I also add some cookie sprinkles on top before the chocolate sets when I made these for christmas. I will keep making. cupcake"
"We made these and also the kind with Ritz crackers which I thought tasted very different PLUS everyone loved these the best! To me they taste like the Little Debbie Nutty Bars. They were a HIT!"
"these are really good but if you don't have graham crackers use ritz crackers they work the same and taste just as good bevie5"