Chocolate Peanut Butter Grahams Recipe
Because so many people seem to love the combination of chocolate and peanut butter, I came up with this no-bake cookie recipe.—Geraldine Sliwa, Elgin, Illinois
- 1 jar (18 ounces) peanut butter
- 1 package (14.3 ounces) graham crackers, broken into rectangles
- 1-1/2 pounds milk chocolate candy coating, coarsely chopped
- 1. Spread a rounded teaspoonful of peanut butter on one side of half of the graham crackers. Top with remaining crackers.
- 2. In a microwave, melt candy coating; stir until smooth. Dip cookies in coating to completely cover; allow excess to drip off.
- 3. Place on waxed paper-lined baking sheets; let stand until set. Store in an airtight container in a cool dry place. Yield: 5 dozen.
1 serving (1 each) equals 141 calories, 8 g fat (4 g saturated fat), trace cholesterol, 86 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC