Because so many people seem to love the combination of chocolate and peanut butter, I came up with this no-bake cookie recipe.—Geraldine Sliwa, Elgin, Illinois
- 1 jar (18 ounces) peanut butter
- 1 package (14.3 ounces) graham crackers, broken into rectangles
- 1-1/2 pounds milk chocolate candy coating, coarsely chopped
- Spread a rounded teaspoonful of peanut butter on one side of half of the graham crackers. Top with remaining crackers.
- In a microwave, melt candy coating; stir until smooth. Dip cookies in coating to completely cover; allow excess to drip off.
- Place on waxed paper-lined baking sheets; let stand until set. Store in an airtight container in a cool dry place. Yield: 5 dozen.
Originally published as Chocolate Peanut Butter Grahams in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2002, p98
Reviews for Chocolate Peanut Butter Grahams
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review